The Special Friends Foundation (SFF) is a non-profit organization that cares for adults with special needs. SFF provides high quality residential care and support services to people with developmental disabilities. Our goal is to provide a warm, safe and nurturing atmosphere.
The position of House Manager is difficult, but ultimately very rewarding.
· With respect to client care, the Home Manager is responsible for: (i) providing general supervision and maintenance of associated records for clients residing in the SFF group home; (ii) supervising the health of clients (scheduling their doctor and dental appointments as needed), supervising and documenting the administration of client medications in accordance with licensing regulations, (iii) supervising with the assistance of staff guest nutrition management, including food purchasing, menu planning and preparation, food service and cleaning; (iv) provide life skills training to clients in accordance with their Individual Program Plan (“IPP”)
· With respect to regulatory compliance, the Home Manager is responsible for: (i) operating the Home in a manner that provides a safe, secure and loving home environment that meets all licensing, regulations and safety and (ii) maintain current customer records in accordance with state licensing and regional center
· Interface with parents, guardians or other client representatives.
· Supervise all staff, train and provide guidance to staff in accordance with state and federal regulations and SFF policies and procedures.
· Competitive salary
· Paid sick time, in accordance with California law.
· As a resident, you are entitled to housing and board for you, your spouse and your minor children.
How to register
Visit our website at
Contact us at
When applying, mention that you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.